Quỹ Dân số Liên Hợp Quốc (UNFPA) cần tuyển Trợ lý dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội.
Thông tin chi tiết và cách thức ứng tuyển vui lòng xem nội dung đính kèm
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/4/2020
SERVICE CONTRACT: Project Associate (SDG Fund), Ha Noi, Viet Nam Country Office, SB3
30 April 2020
Hanoi, Viet Nam
Contract Type: Service Contract (SC)
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: 18 months
Job ID: 29955
Closing date: 30 April 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS VACANCY IS OPEN ONLY TO NATIONALS OF VIET NAM.
The UN Joint SDG Fund Programme (UNJP) will support Viet Nam in accelerating its transition towards an inclusive and integrated social protection (SP) system by demonstrating the potential of an (i) integrated multi-tiered social protection system (MTS) using the life-cycle approach; (ii) extended social care services system; and (iii) innovative e-service delivery system. It will accelerate the achievement of the targets established under the Government of Viet Nam (GOVN) SP related Master Plans on social insurance, social assistance and digitalizing SP service delivery and M&E system. The focus is therefore on expanding the coverage, and improving efficiency of delivery, of social insurance (SI) and social assistance (SA) services to groups insufficiently covered or at risk of being left behind.
The Project Associate is recruited to work for the project component of the UNFPA Country Office, located at UNFPA in the Green One UN House in Ha Noi, Viet Nam. S/he works under the overall supervision of and reports directly to the Programme Officer on Social Protection.
Summary of Key Functions:
1. Support to Project Management including Financial Management and Monitoring
- Assist the Program Officer in the preparation and implementation of project annual and quarterly workplan, in guiding routine project implementation in compliance with national execution and UNFPA policies and procedures;
- Assist the Programme Officer in coordinating the timely delivery of project results and reporting deadlines via providing monthly/periodic updates on project work plan implementation;
- Maintain an effective financial recording and reporting system and a mechanism for monitoring project budgets; regularly provide accurate, up to date financial information for management purposes, including analysis of budget allocations, expenditures ceilings, general use of funds, etc.;
- Support the monitoring of project workplan delivery and performance via making use of corporately established systems and tools, providing necessary information and analysis, including implementation rate against indicators/results; detecting potential implementation problems and proposing remedial action;
- Conduct field visits, participate in review meetings and evaluation missions and prepare regular inputs to status and progress reports; carry out and regularly follow-up on the implementation of spotcheck and audit findings and recommendations;
2. Administrative, Procurement, Protocol & Logistical Support
- Provide administrative and logistic support in the scheduling and organization of appointments, meetings, workshops, events and other project activities; take minutes and/or notes as required;
- Draft routine correspondence; proofread and format support for documents and presentations; facilitate and manage information exchange and correspondence between the UNFPA CO and other UN agencies and project partners, as well as respective team members; maintain and update contact information and focal points of respective agencies and other partners;
- Conduct procurement, be responsible for protocol matters when required.
- Translate documents and act as interpreter as required.
- Maintain a project e-filing system, and follow-up system and electronic mailing lists for the project;
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the Supervisor and the Country Office’s Senior Management.
Qualifications and Experience
Education: Completed Secondary Level Education Required. First level university degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Finance or similar discipline desirable.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6 years of relevant experience in programme/project management in public or private sector.
- Knowledge in the area of Population and Development will be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
Languages: Fluency in oral and written English and Vietnamese.
HOW TO APPLY:
UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
Download the Step by Step Guide to Applying in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at http://www.unfpa.org/employment. Please print out the Guide for your reference during the registration and application process.
To view the complete job description and apply to this position, click “Apply Now”
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Click here to apply.